THE WONDERS OF SOUTH AMERICA: THE AMAZON, IGUASSU FALLS AND RIO!
Let’s go on an amazing South American adventure where we visit three South American countries, explore the largest rainforest in the world, see the largest waterfalls in the world, visit one of the world’s most beautiful cities, and marvel at one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
FOR FULL DETAILS, GO TO: https://www.1000treks.com/trips/the-south-american-wonders–the-amazon–iguassu-falls-and-rio–
– Visit THREE South American Countries: Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay.
– Explore the mighty Amazon Jungle, the biggest rainforest in the world, including three days on a river jungle cruise and four days in an authentic jungle lodge deep in the jungle!
– Visit and spend the night with a tribe of Amazon Indians.
– Have the chance to see a variety of unique wildlife, including several different kinds of primates, sloth, Amazonian crocodiles, even jaguars and the biggest snakes in the world, anacondas!
– Go fishing for piranhas and then have piranhas for dinner (that’s right!).
– Swim with the beautiful, unique Amazonian freshwater pink dolphins. That’s right, we will not only see them but will SWIM WITH THEM IN THE WILD!
– Take a panoramic flight over the Amazon jungle (optional).
– Astound yourself as you gaze at the world’s largest waterfalls and one of the Seven Wonders Nature, the majestic Iguassu Falls. We will see the falls from both the Brazilian side and the Argentinian side.
– Explore one of the world’s most famous and beautiful cities: Rio de Janeiro.
– See the statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of the official Seven Wonders of the World.
FOR FULL DETAILS AND TO SIGN UP, GO TO: https://www.1000treks.com/trips/the-south-american-wonders–the-amazon–iguassu-falls-and-rio–
Trail statistics are approximate. For safety purposes always assume they are underestimated. But don’t be disappointed if they are overestimated. Bring more water and snacks than you think you’ll need.
Trail descriptions are based on previous hikes. Current conditions are unknown until arrival. Expect the unexpected and plan accordingly.
The Organizers and members in this group are not professional leaders, guides, or mountaineers. The function of the member or organizer is only to organize the trip. Each person who shows up for a trip/meetup (and their guest or guests) is responsible for his or her own safety. By attending a hike, or any other event organized by this group, you are acknowledging that you and any guests that you bring are aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with the activity and freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards, and further agree to release and discharge the Organizers, Members of the Hiking With Dean Meetup Group from and against any and all liability arising from your participation in the group activities per the ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND LIABILITY WAIVER.
“HWD is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.”