YOGA by PAULA Week/$10 per class payable to Cathy as these sessions are pre-paid. 15 people is ideal as it will breakeven; if not, it is still at $10/class for the attendees.
– Comfortable fitness clothing.
– Stretchy pants or sweat
– T-shirt or tank tops
– No belts or buckles (for easy belly breathing) or zippers that might dig into the body while we sit or lay on our yoga mats on the floor.
– Bare feet is ideal for yoga practice. If some people have strict instructions to always have shoes on to protect a former injury, then indoor tennis shoes are fine.
– $2 per mat to rent
– Bring your own
– When new to yoga, it can be a little uncomfortable to (gently) twist, turn, and bend forward on a very full stomach, so please remind the group to eat a light dinner, or even just a snack well before hand. Traditionally the saying is to wait to practice 2-3 hours after eating, but that can be a little hard in the busy life style of today so just eat light.
– The studio will require each person to fill out a waiver (release of liability), just a 1 page form stating that everyone realizes they are in charge of their own body and will pay attention to themselves as to not overdo or push themselves, and that if they have any health conditions that the practice of yoga has been approved by their doctor. So it would be best if the group could arrive 15-20 mins early (just on the first day) so that we can get everyone situated.”
Bring Cash to make transaction easier.
See you at YogaWorks for everyone!